As we begin to face a resurgence of COVID-19, we want you to know that you are not in this alone. We stand ready to help you meet the needs of your patients and their families as we strive together to make it through this pandemic as best we all can.
Things you should know about CareBridge Primary & Palliative Care:
We are committed to seamless continuity of care and provide a warm, family-like environment for patients; providing care in the setting that is most comfortable for them.
- Their own home
- The hospital setting
- Skilled nursing facilities
- Our special inpatient hospice house/care center
- We can assist with your patients requiring a higher acuity of care.
- We have a secure, nine-bed, inpatient Care Center conveniently located near I-71 in the Madeira/Kenwood community.
- We offer a private pay daily residential rate for hospice patients looking for a community to call home.
- We offer a 1 to 4 nurse-to-patient ratio.
Dr. Richard Sternberg, CareBridge Services Medical Director, and Dr. Arvind Modawal, CareBridge Services Associate Medical Director, are Hospice and Palliative Care Board Certified.
Please place our number prominently in a convenient location for staff. If you have questions or have a patient appropriate for hospice care, do not hesitate to reach out to us.
Contact us by phone at (513) 770-0820 or fax requests to (513) 770-0313.